up to 10.5% commission
Mistine is the biggest cosmetics store of thailand. You can enjoy shopping 24 hrs.
5.6% Mistine Product
10.5% Faris Product
User click on the tracking link
User land on Mistine website and made any purchase within cookie period
User successfully paid and receive his/her purchase
- Mistine as a brand of high-quality cosmetics for the mass market. Across Thailand.
- Mistine satisfies the needs of consumers of different genders, ages, educational levels and professions.
- Mistine brings appealing, affordable, high-quality cosmetic products to customers, providing them with maximum satisfaction. To satisfy the diverse needs of customers.
- Mistine Produces over 12,000 products in four major categories, namely Make-Up, Skincare, Fragrances and others.
- Each and very Mistine product, collaboratively developed by our international professional research team, is based on citing-edge innovation and is manufactured to international standards of quality accreditation and certification.
- Mistine produces safe and non-irritating products that have been certified by derma consult institute, germany.
- Mistine products are tested and certified by world-class institutes such as spin control, France.
- Mistine products are also cerifiled in their production according to international standards of Ministry of public Health, such as Good Manufacur-ing Practice (GMP, ISO 9001:2000, 9002, 14001 and 170255)
As a result, the quality of Mistine products has been recognized with national and international awards, enhancing consumer acceptance and increasing brand awareness over time.
Mistine products have been ranked as Thailand’s most popular on a long-term basis.
Rating based on 0 verified reviews.
How CashBackGiver works
Join for free, it only takes a few minutes
We have 100’s of participating retailers
Use our links to visit a retailer and shop as normal or visit any of our participating stores via our CashBackGiver App
We share the retailer commission by turning it into a donation for charity or a cashback to you
Frequently asked questions - View all FAQs
1. What is CashBackGiver and how does it work?
CashBack Giver is a free and easy way to raise money for your favourite charity or save money via your cashback account, just by shopping online or Shop Local through our App.
Once you have signed up, you can browse our website or App for the store you want to shop with. You then click 'shop now' to go to their website and shop online as normal or locate through our App search and visit the local store of your choice. (see instructions for how to make a purchase through our app)
2. Who can I raise money for?
You can support any of the registered charities in the country you are shopping from. Our charities range from big national charities to local schools, temples, churches and social groups.
We are also adding a GoFundMe section for personal causes you wish to raise funds for. Please visit the GoFundMe page for more information.
3. How much can I raise for my charity?
The donation amount varies from store to store. Most of the time you raise a percentage of what you spend - between 1% and 10% - whilst sometimes it's a fixed amount. With some stores there are different rates or restrictions depending on what you buy - you can see more information on each store's page on our website.
4. And it's free?
Yes! You don't pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you. It's also completely free for your charity. There are no joining or payment fees, so 100% of the donation will reach the charity.
5. When will my charity receive the donation?
We pay charities once a month by Bank Transfer via our payment partner. You can view the status of every donation within your account. A donation will typically move from 'pending' to 'approved' to 'paid' over the course of a few months.
6. Where does the donation come from?
As a "thank you" for sending them sales and customers, our stores pay us a commission. We offer you the member the choice of having your share of the commision as a cashback or you can use this share of the commission to make a donation to your chosen charity.
7. How does CashBackGiver make money?
We donate or credit your cashback account 50% of the commission we receive, with the other 50% used to fund the ongoing development of CashBackGiver, which is free to all charities and users. All donation amounts we display represent the amount the charity will be paid - a 5% donation means a 5% donation!
8. How do I redeem my cashback?
You can view the status of your cashback within your account. A donation will typically move from 'pending' to 'approved' over the course of a few months. Once your approved balance exceeds 1000 THB you can transfer to your bank account or payment provider account or if you’re feeling especially generous you may decide to donate some or all of it to your selected charity. If you have a question not listed here please use our help search box to find or add your question.